Computers are available for public use at each W-TCPL location. The computers provide Internet access, word processing software, and other programs. Specially designated children's computers provide educational applications.
A valid W-TCPL library card is required to use a public computer. Bring your library card with you to use a computer.
- Children ages 6-12 may not use adult computers unless accompanied by an adult.
- There are computers designated for use exclusively by children.
- Only teens ages 13-18 are permitted to use designated Teen computers.
Internet and Computer Use Guidelines
Any library customer with a library card in good standing or an out of town guest pass may use the library computer reservation system.
- Customers whose accounts are currently in collections cannot use the computers.
- Access to adult oriented chat rooms is not permitted.
- There is a per page charge for printing from all library computers.
Free classes are offered periodically in topics such as Computer Basics, Introduction to the Internet, and e-mail.
More information about the computer classes offered at the Main Library can be found on the Adult Computer Area at Main
One-on-one computer instruction may be available at the branch libraries. Contact a library branch manager to schedule a personalized class.
Online Training Videos
Atomic Training is a comprehensive online database of how-to training tutorials covering popular Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, and Google software programs.
Click here to learn about unlimited access to more than 40,000 easy-to-understand online training videos. (You will be required to create a FREE account with login to access Atomic Training.)
Microfilm machines are now located in the Local History & Genealogy Center at the Main Library and are available Monday through Saturday during regular hours.